PAY YOUR AIRFARE IN INSTALLMENTS WITH AIRFORDABLE
Estimated Reading Time: 5 Minutes
Imagine finding a flight deal to Nairobi for $500, but you just paid rent, car note,phone bill; and the money left over needs to last you until the end of the month. By the time you get paid again, the deal will probably be long gone.
Well, what if I told you I may have a solution to your problem?
If you want to purchase a plane ticket to lock in a low plane fare, but are a little short on cash due to adulting, you may want to contact Airfordable.
what the hell is Airfordable?
Airfordable is a Chicago-based startup company that allows travelers to book a flight for a third of the cost up front and pay the rest of the amount in monthly or biweekly installments.
oooo, i like the sound of that! but sis, How does it work?
The process is so simple that a five-year old could understand it. Here's how it works:
- Find your preferred flight and upload a screenshot of your flight itinerary to Airfordable. Screenshot should include travel dates, flight times, airline and total cost of flight (including tax and upgrades). Please, please, pleeeeeeeeeeeease double-check that the information provided is correct before sending to Airfordable (don't accidentally send your nudes).
- Once approved, you'll pay one-third of the ticket cost upfront and pay the remaining balance in installments.
- All payments must be made BEFORE your travel date(s). Once your last payment is made, you'll receive an electronic ticket via email.
That's it! Pretty sweet, right!?
what's the catch?
Every company isn't perfect. Below are a few cons:
- Travelers are required to pay a service fee. Fees vary from 10-20 percent and it depends on the price of the ticket and date(s) of travel.
- To add, your departure date has to be three or more weeks from your booking date; and the price of your ticket has to be a minimum of $200.
- In the event a traveler doesn't complete his/her payments, the flight will be canceled. All money will be credited towards future trips.
You can find a list of FAQs here.
Follow airfordable on:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/airfordable/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Airfordable
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/flyairfordable
- Website: https://www.airfordable.com/
Seriously, what would y'all do without me? Please reach out if you have any questions. I'm always happy to help. Happy Travels, Folks!