FIRST IMPRESSION: WHO'S AJ?
I assume you've already skimmed through the About Me page, but I want the chance to share a few fun (and random) facts about myself! I can be a bit reserved and thought this would be the perfect way to open up to you--my readers.
Like any new relationship/friendship, we'll start off slow. I don't want to scare you off too soon, so I'll reveal the crazy side of me at a later time (laughs evilly). In an attempt to break the ice, below are 30 facts about about moi!
- Born in Georgia, raised in Texas.
- Certified goofball
- I'm a travel zealot and stamp collector. I've traveled to 6 continents ,17 countries and over 50 cities. My goal is to visit 30 countries by the time I turn 30. *Crosses fingers*
- Love eating...hate cooking.
- Born with 12 finger. Don't worry, the extra digits were removed (R.I.P)
- I like my liquor brown and wine ridiculously sweet.
- A wee bit stubborn.
- Raised by a Fan Boy & Star Wars fanatic.
- Obsessed with BIG hair!
- Still learning how to be a grown-up. I really thought I would have adulting figured out by now.
- I'm a thrill-seeker! I'll try just about anything.
- Professional shower singer.
- When I was younger I was obsessed with mini vans and RVs. I was an odd child.
- My individuality is my superpower.
- Rainy days are my favorite.
- Lover of forehead kisses
- I'm one of those people who can't tell a joke because I start laughing really hard as I'm telling it.
- I HATE watermelon. Don't revoke my black card.
- I have the same Birthday as Michael Jackson. #teamvirgo
- I'm in a long-term, semi-unhealthy relationship with macaroni & cheese (it's honestly the only reason I haven't become a Vegan).
- Taught a monkey how to take a selfie.
- I think bras are the worst invention in history.
- I love the people in my inner circle. Best support group ever!!!
- I come from a family of giants. I'm 5'11 and one of the shortest in my family.
- Played piano for eight years and the trombone in elementary school.
- I carry EVERYTHING in my purse. If you ever need floss, deodorant, TUMs, a spoon, food, makeup removers, I gotchu!
- Fluent in sarcasm.
- I danced with a Transformer in Spain.
- Although I don't have everything figured out, I'm enjoying every aspect of my journey. I'm looking forward to seeing what the Universe has planned for me!
Alright, that's enough for our first introduction. Feel free to snoop around my diary for more travel content!